The Abercrombie Building at Sydney University encompasses more than 9,100 square meters of flexible teaching and learning space, the purpose-designed Abercrombie Building will inspire and enable generations of leaders in the business world.
Logical delivered a leading edge Automated Logic WebCTRL® Building Automation system and the main plant comprised of:
- 3 x Chillers
- R134a Refrigerant with an Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) of zero.
- 6 x Cooling Towers for heat rejection
- 2 x Natural gas fired low temperature hot water condensing boilers
- Air Handling Units with energy recovery system on the roof and lower ground plant rooms.
The building is Greenstar accredited by the Green Building Council of Australia. Some of the Greenstar Credits came from :
- IEQ1 Ventilation rates. (Min fresh @50% greater than AS1668.2 standard)
- CO2 Monitoring
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- Energy Sub Metering
- Water Meters
- Ozone Friendly Refrigerants
- Ozone Friendly Insulates